Tuesday 30 August 2011

My Fav Quotes

Life is all about Attitude and Passion.......


‎"I am thankful to all those who said no to me,its becasue of them i did it myself " - Albert Einstein


‎"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.


‎"Laughing Faces Do Not Mean That There Is Absence Of Sorrow! But It Means That They Have The Ability To Deal With It" - Shakespeare


‎"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."


"A Question that sometimes drives me hazy : Am I or are the others crazy ? ?"




"Small Aim is a Crime - Dr A P J Abdul Kalam."


"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."




Kuch kar guzarne ka junoon jahan hota hai
Wahan zindagi rehti hai, khuda hota hai
Justuju ho toh safar khatam kahan hota hai
Yun tu har modh pe manzil ka gumaah hota hai ---Roadies 8"



"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."


"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of    power it takes to win when the match is even."


‎'Aut viam inveniam aut faciam', which means 'I'll either find a way or make one."


"Nothing in this Universe happens just once,infinity goes in both directions there is no unique event,no singular moment..we would alaways get another chance in life if we really want it .... :)"



1 comment: